Broadhurst and Company was formed in 1936 by Mr Leslie Broadhurst, operating from premises in Dale Street, Liverpool.
In 1969 the business was taken over by his son John Broadhurst, and the company moved to new offices in West Kirby in 1974, where they remain today.
Robert Graham joined the company in 1973 and was made a partner in 1991. Jeremy Williams joined in 1989 and was made a partner in 2000.
In 2002 Mr Broadhurst retired and the company was taken over on a continuation basis by Robert Graham and Jeremy Williams.