Our aim is to provide quality insurance products and a high level of professional service to our clients.
We take our role as your Insurance Brokers and Risk Advisers very seriously. It is simply not good enough to provide you with a policy at commensurate cost and to assume that the job is done.
We are authorised and regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), and are members of The British Insurance Brokers' Association
Our service to you, our client, must embrace other facets if we are to do our job properly and provide you with a level of advice and assistance you have the right to expect. Indeed, we believe that it is these very areas, which for over 70 years have secured our appointment of many clients as their preferred Insurance Broker, and our services include:
- Local, professional and personal service, and where possible immediate resolution of queries etc
- Provision of advice on the minimisation of the effects of a claim after it has occurred, and risk management advice to avoid a repetition
- The handling of third party claims and correspondence by ourselves, in order that you do not become involved in potentially contentious issues and can withdraw from initial discussion and negotiation, which will be undertaken on your behalf
- Advice on cover, general aspects of risk and also legislation and new developments which may be relevant
- Advice and information on a wide variety of areas of risk management
- Negotiation of the best possible terms for your ongoing insurance requirements at renewal